2 x Mackie SRM450 v3 active loudspeakers
2 x Speaker stands
1 x Mackie Mix8 mixer (supplied at no extra cost if required)*
1 x Aux input cable
All other necessary cables
Maximum Security Deposit: £250
Wireless Music Solutions for Your Event!
We have mixers with built-in Bluetooth receivers that will allow you to play music wirelessly from your Bluetooth enabled smartphone/ tablet.
Bluetooth mixers are compatible with all of our sound systems. ≫ View product.
We also offer Sonos media players that will allow you to play and control music wirelessly from your smartphone, tablet or laptop. Sonos players come either as speaker units or as media players with outputs that will connect to an existing sound system. You can also play music simultaneously in multiple locations! Please click here for more details about Sonos.
Mackie SRM450 V3 Loudspeaker Details:
Part of the most widely used portable PA speaker range ever, the Mackie SRM450 V3 delivers professional sound quality alongside unparalleled ease-of-use and road ready build quality that is designed to last. Packed with 1000 Watts of peak power, sound-enhancing DSP (digital signal processing) and setup-friendly audio tools, the SRM450 V3 is the perfect speaker when looking for volume with total audio clarity and control.
The SRM450 V3 features an automatic feedback destroyer, with a single-button interface that gets you optimised in just seconds. 4 separate speaker modes allow you to quickly tailor the speaker response to the exact application and environment with total ease and simplicity. The integrated 2-channel mixer allows you to easily mix multiple sources from Jack, XLR or RCA connections.
- 1000W system power paired with custom transducers deliver gig-level volumes with room to spare
- 12″ high-output LF driver
- 1.4″ titanium dome compression driver
- High-Definition Audio Processing for professional sound with unmatched clarity
- Patented acoustic correction developed with touring geniuses at EAW
- Precision 2-way crossover
- Driver time alignment and phase correction
- Quick one-button Speaker Mode selection for application-specific voicing (PA, DJ, Monitor and Soloist)
- Effortlessly eliminate nasty feedback with one-button automatic Feedback Destroyer
- Integrated 2-channel mixer featuring dual Wide-Z inputs
- Handles anything from mics to guitars to mixers with a single twist of the gain knob
- Includes stereo RCA inputs for easy connection to music source
- Perfect for the singer/songwriter, plug in and leave the mixer at home
- Smart Protect DSP kicks in to protect your investment when things get pushed a little too hard
- Monitor-specific angle and voicing mode perfect for cutting through on stage
- Flyable for permanent install
- Frequency Response (-3 dB) 47 Hz – 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (-10 dB) 42 Hz – 23 kHz
- Max peak SPL 128 dB
- Crossover Point 3 kHz
- Dispersion (H x V) 90 x 80
- Compression Driver 1.4 in / 36 mm
- Woofer Diameter 12.0 in / 305 mm
- Rated Power 500 watts rms /1000 watts peak
- Height 26.1 in / 663 mm
- Width 16.0 in / 406 mm
- Depth 14.8 in / 376 mm
- Weight 37 lb / 16.8 kg