Creative Lighting Hire
- Hire Creative Lighting for parties, events and festivals
- Suitable for Indoor and Outdoor use
- To suit audiences of between 5 and 5000 people
- Set lights to the colours of your choice, or set to colour change to music
- Request a quote online for your event
- Call us on 01480 587556 to book by phone
- Delivery and subsequent collection available
- Or collect from our depot in Huntingdon
- Technicians and engineers available
InformationTransform your venue with vivid colours from the Element HEXIP - an IP54 outdoor rated battery powered LED Par with ADJ’s WiFLY EXR wireless DMX for outdoor or indoor use. It’s powered by 4x 10W RGBAW+UV (6-IN-1) LEDs. The Element Par Series are lightweight and easy to operate with a carry handle and kickstand for uplighting, staging, events, productions and any mobile application. No cables or wires needed! Up to 11 hours battery life.
What’s Included:1 x ADJ Element HexIP Up-lighter
1 x Power cable (charging cable)
Comes fully charged.
Optical:• 4 x 10-Watt RGBAW+UV LEDs (6-in-1 – Red, Green, Blue, Amber, White & UV)
• Life expectancy: rated at 50,000 hrs.
• LUX: 684 @ 2M; 171 @ 4M
• Beam angle: 20-degree
• PWM frequency:1000Hz
Connection:• DMX: WiFLY EXR Wireless DMX
• IEC connection to power/charge fixture
Control:• Control protocol: WiFLY EXR DMX
• 5 DMX Channel modes: 6, 7, 8, 11, or 12
• Remote control: WiFLY EXR DMX, UC-IR, Airstream IR
• 5 Operational modes: RGBAW+UV Dimmer Mode; Sound Active mode; Auto Run Mode (16 color change modes, 16 color fade modes, & 1 color/fade combo mode); Static Color mode; and DMX Controlled
Features:• IP54 Outdoor Rated
• Built-in kickstand to angle figure while it’s on the floor
• 4-button DMX menu display on rear panel with water resistant hatch
• Built-in WiFLY EXR wireless DMX: Up to 2,500 feet (760M) when used with ADJ’s WiFLY EXR Battery Transceiver
• 64 built-in Color Macros• Variable RGBAW+UV color mixing offers a smooth, seemingly unlimited color palette – Great for Stage or Wall Washing!
• LED pulse and strobe effect (0.2Hz-11Hz)
• Flicker Free Operation
• Electronic Dimming: 0 – 100% with 5 dimming curves
• Run all night – No duty cycle
• Energy Saving Mode
Battery:• Battery Type: fixed lithium battery
• Battery Energy: 73.26WH (Watt Hours)
• Battery Weight: 0.42 kg.
• Battery Voltage: 11.1V
• Battery Capacity: 6.6AH
• Total Lithium Ion Cells: 9 pieces
• Battery Wrap Material: PVC sleeving + highland barley paper
• Battery Charge Time: 4 Hours (With POWER switch On)
• Battery Life: 9 hours (single color)
Electrical:• Power Draw Total (All LED’s @ Full On): 45W, 0.5A @ 120V/60Hz, 42W, 0.2A @ 220V/50Hz,
• Multi-voltage operation: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
Dimensions / Weight:• Dimensions (LxWxH): 5.51” x 5.51” x 7.55” / 140 x 140 x 192mm
• Weight: 6.5 lbs. / 2.9kg.
Certifications:• IP54 Outdoor rated
InformationThe ADJ WiFly EXR HEX5 IP Up-lighting unit is a leading mood lighting fixture which is fully weather-proof (IP rated), so can be used for both indoor and outdoor applications. These lights will dramatically add to the atmosphere at an event by providing vivid colour-washing to walls, stages, architectural features and trees. Perfect for Weddings, Private Events, Corporate Functions, Nightclubs and Bars. Being wirelessly controlled and battery operated, with a battery life of over 16 hours, this fixture is the perfect solution where access to power is limited. What’s more, with no wires to install, there are no unsightly cables or potential trip-hazards to worry about, and the set-up time is reduced to just a few minutes. Just place the lights in their desired position and switch on the power!
What’s Included:1 x ADJ HEX5 Up-lighter
1 x Power cable (charging cable)
Comes fully charged.
If hired with the optional HEXCON wireless controller, these lights can easily be set to static colours, or to chase/ fade through desired colours, either at a specific tempo or to the beat of music. The controller also offers a strobe function and 0-100% dimming of the units.
The ADJ WiFLY EXR HEX5 IP is an IP65 outdoor rated compact Wash Fixture with ADJ’s WiFLY EXR extended range wireless DMX built-in. It offers the power of 5x 10-Watt RGBWA+UV Hex LEDs (Red, Green, Blue, White, Amber, & UV) to create rich hues and smooth color mixing for stage or wall washing. ADJ’s WiFLY EXR Battery Transceiver will communicate up to 2500 feet/760M (open line of sight) with the WiFLY EXR HEX5 IP. For a complete wireless solution the WiFLY EXR HEX5 IP also comes with a rechargeable Lithium Battery.
This fixture uses LEDs rated at 50,000 hours with a maximum power draw of 50W. DMX addressing may also be changed by the unit’s 4-button LED display, or controlled by a DMX Controller by DMX cabling or via ADJ’s stand alone WiFLY Transceiver (hired separately).
InformationThe Briteq 60TC is a great light fixture with an IP65 rating meaning that it is designed for outdoor use, making it the ideal architectural wash. But equally, the 60TC is right at home in concert halls, theatres and at events. A beam angle of a whopping 120 degrees allows you to place it closely to a large object and light it fully. This fixture features an RGB COB LED with perfect colour blends and a dimmer function from 0 to 100%. It can operate in stand alone mode, with various built in programs or with DMX control.
What’s Included:1 x 1 x Briteq LDP COBWASH 60TC
1 x 16A to 13A Power cable
1 x Lighting stand
- Powerful indoor / outdoor IP65 LED projector equipped with a 60W COB RGB led for smaller applications.
- Thanks to the very wide beam angle, this projector is the perfect solution for “close range" applications like wall washing but also great on concert stages, in theaters, discotheques, exhibition booths, …
- Thanks to the RGB point source you obtain perfect color mixing without any color shadows, even at very close range
- Excellent built-in programs for wonderful, ever changing, light shows.
- Excellent RGB color mixing and dimming down to 0%
- Completely silent operation, thanks to natural convection cooling system.
- Backlit alphanumeric LCD-display and waterproof touch keys to select different options of the setup menu.
- Works in standalone, master/slave or can be selected by DMX: fading colors, static colors / chases
- Can also be used as master/slave with the LDP-COBWASH 60TC in one DMX-line.
- Full DMX control with different channel modes: 3ch, 4ch and 6ch.
- Can be used with LEDCON-02 Mk2 easy controller!
- IR-remote controller included: no difficult controllers needed!
- Selectable lamp behavior: halogen lamp (slow) or led (fast)
- Four dimmer curves: linear, square, inverse square, S-curve
- In case of DMX failure you can choose between blackout and freeze mode.
- Lock function to avoid unwanted altering of the settings.
- Special waterproof power in/outputs: easy daisy chaining of several units.
- Special waterproof DMX in/outputs with adapter cables to XLR for maximum compatibility
- High efficiency and low power consumption: only 66W max at full power (white color)..
- Strong multifunctional bracket, designed for both fixed floor and truss mounting.
- Barn doors optionally available
InformationSet your festoons free! This festoon pole gives you the freedom to swag your festoons the length of your garden in seconds without the need for fencing or trees. The perfect match for our outdoor festoon lights, use multiple poles to create enchanting entrances to any outdoor space.
What’s Included:1 x Festoon/ Fairy Lighting Pole
Perfect match for festoon lights and fairy lights
InformationBring back that 70s disco vibe at your event with this classic lighting effect! Together with a pair of bright, cool white LED pinspots, a stunning effect is produced by this large (50 cm) mirror ball. There are two options for hanging the mirror ball –It can either be hung from a bar from above, or attached to a tripod stand with a C-shaped hanging bracket to support the ball.
What’s Included:1 x 50 cm diameter mirror ball
1 x Mirror ball motor
2 x LED pinspot lights
1 x Ceiling hanging bracket
1 x lighting stand including C-shaped hanging bracket
- The classic mirror ball effect
- Mirror ball with extremely dimensionally stable aluminium core
- High degree of stability thanks to a continuous axis
- Mirror elements have been carefully glued on to avoid gaps
- Real glass facets: 10 x 10 mm
- Eyelet for hanging installations
- Additional eyelet for a safety cord, ensuring the highest degree of security
- Mirror balls conform to the safety standard EN 292 and accident prevention regulation BGV C1 (previously known as VBG 70)
InformationSay hello to warm white hues with these popular linkable fairy lights. A very popular choice for decorating rustic venues and tipis. Attach to beams or hang from poles (hired separately). Link up to 8x 10m strings together and connect to just one power supply (hired separately).
What’s Included:1 x 10m String Warm White LED Fairy Lighting
Power supply hired separately
Fairy Lighting has become very fashionable in recent years. Warm white LED fairy lighting provides the perfect lighting option for a rustic themed wedding, with stunning hanging lighting chains that not only look appealing but also give off a subtle low-light glow that will be bright enough to light up the tables and outdoor spaces at your evening reception.
AV Xpert offers waterproof fairy lighting strings that will link together to create lengths of between 10 and 80 metres in length. These lights can be installed by our expert event technicians inside or outside your venue. They are very versatile and can be hung from special festoon poles (available for hire from us), structural beams, marquee ceilings, outdoor structures and even trees.
InformationBring on the vintage style with these clear cap black cable festoon lights. Create old school glamour at your party by hanging them in your venue, or use them outdoors. Their soft warm white tone and low light create the perfect cosy evening atmosphere. Subtle yet stylish, they’re a stylish must-have this season. Link up to 6 sets of 5 metre strings of lights together to form longer chains of Festoon Lighting, for use with a single Power Supply (hired separately).
What’s Included:1 x 5m String Warm White LED Festoon Lighting with 20 clear cap bulbs
Power supply hired separately
Festoon lighting has become very fashionable in recent years. Warm white LED festoon lighting provides the perfect lighting option for a rustic themed wedding, with stunning hanging lighting chains that not only look appealing but also give off a subtle low-light glow that will be bright enough to light up the tables and outdoor spaces at your evening reception.
AV Xpert offers waterproof festoon lighting that will link together to create strings of between 5 and 30 metres in length. These lights can be installed by our expert event technicians inside or outside your venue. They are very versatile and can be hung from special festoon poles (available for hire from us), structural beams, marquee ceilings, outdoor structures and even trees.
InformationThis 31v transformer kit designed for use with Lights4fun lights is a serious game changer. This plug features a 6-hour timer function meaning you can hang your lights high without having to worry about turning your lights on and off every day! Link up to 8x 10m strings together and connect to just one power supply.
What’s Included:1 x Fairy Lighting Power Supply
- 8 Lighting Effects (inc. static)
- Indoor & Outdoor Use
InformationPower supply for use with LED Festoon Lighting. Link up to 6 sets of 5m festoon lights together for use with a single power supply.
What’s Included:1 x LED Festoon Power Supply
- 8 Lighting Effects (inc. static)
- Indoor & Outdoor Use
InformationThe Pixelbar 12 MKII is a powerful and cost effective 1m length LED batten. Perfect for up-lighting, blinder effect, wall washing, stage lighting. It is equipped with 12 RGB 3 in 1 LEDs which gives you a professional look and perfect colour-mixing. The Pixel Bar 12 MKII can be controlled by DMX and also has a built-in sound to light function for stand alone applications, with some very impressive light shows.
What’s Included:1 x Showtec LED Pixel Bar 12 Mkii lighting bar
1 x Power cable
1 x Power link cable
The Pixelbar 12 MKII is a powerful and cost effective batten. It is equipped with 12 RGB 3 in 1 LEDs which gives you a professional look and perfect colour-mixing. The Pixel Bar 12 MKII can be controlled by DMX and also has a built-in sound to light function for stand alone applications. It has a standard size of 1 meter and has both power in and output as well as DMX in and output for easy and flexible daisy chaining. Addressing is digital by display and buttons.
Lux @2m: 3430
Max Distance: 15m
LED System: 12 x RGB 3-in-1 3W LEDs
Drive Current: 350mA
Refresh rate: 140Hz
Power Supply: AC 100-240V 50/60 Hz
Power Consumption: 50W
Control Mode: DMX
DMX channels: 3, 4, 6, 7, 9, 12, 18, 36
Beam Angle: 40°
Dimensions: 1090 x 120 x 30 mm
Weight: 4,2 kg
Power Connectors: IEC
Data Connectors: XLR 3pole
Cooling: Aluminum Housing
Operation temperature: -5~40°C
About Our Creative Lighting
Transform the look of any venue and create the perfect atmosphere at your event with fantastic, easy-to-use mood lighting fixtures! Some fixtures even offer wireless control, battery operation and are weather-proof for outdoor usage.
Wireless. Battery Powered. Waterproof.
Our most advanced mood lighting fixtures offer full wireless control, battery operation (with more than 8 hour battery life!) and are IP rated making them suitable for outdoor use.
A wireless controller will let you remotely set the lights to output any static colours of your choice, or to chase or fade through colours. Set the lights to change colour to a specific tempo, or to the beat of music. Controllers also provide 0-100% dimming functionality and optional strobing effect.
This great versatility in up-lighting means that you could for example leave the lights to output a fixed colour during a meal, and then set them to colour change to the beat of music once the entertainment gets underway at your event.
The Ultimate Convenience in Creative Lighting
With no wires to install, these lights provide the perfect option where access to power is limited, and what’s more, there are no unsightly cables or potential trip-hazards to worry about. Set-up times are reduced to just minutes! Simply place the lights down in their desired position and switch them on!
Festoon and Fairy Lighting
Festoon and Fairy Lighting have become very fashionable in recent years. Warm white LED festoon lighting provides the perfect lighting option for a rustic themed wedding, with stunning hanging lighting chains that not only look appealing but also give off a subtle low-light glow that will be bright enough to light up the tables and outdoor spaces at your evening reception.
AV Xpert offers waterproof festoon and fairy lighting that will link together to create strings of between 5 and 30 metres in length. These lights can be installed by our expert event technicians inside or outside your venue. They are very versatile and can be hung from special festoon poles (available for hire from us), structural beams, marquee ceilings, outdoor structures and even trees.
The team at AV Xpert recently provided the lighting for our wedding - everything from lasers and disco lights to uplighters and festoon lighting. The customer service was fantastic! They listened to what we wanted and advised on what they could provide even undertaking a site visit. The lighting looked great and was all set up/taken down for us. All for a reasonable price. Highly recommended!
How to Hire from Us
Already know what you're looking for?
If you already know your requirements, you can browse our equipment hire shop and add the products you need to the hire shop basket.
To add an item to the hire shop basket, you will need to view the product. Using the hire shop basket, you can create an instant quote which can be saved for later or converted to an order.
Not sure what equipment you need?
Just fill in the details of your event in our enquiry form below, or alternatively get in touch by phone or email. Once we have the details of your event, we will put together a quotation based on the details you provide.
Delivery & Set-up Options
Equipment can either be collected and returned from our warehouse in Huntingdon or alternatively we provide a delivery and set-up service with subsequent collection of equipment. We also offer engineers to operate equipment at your event. For further details about delivery and set-up options, please click here.