Cancellation Policy for Equipment HireThe following cancellation policies are taken from AV Xpert's Terms and Conditions, and form a part of these terms and conditions:
- Minimum 24 hours notice of cancellation is required. Notification for instance, via email, mobile phone ‘text message’ or any other physical/ electronic means will be accepted subject to confirmation by email or in writing (by post). We are unable to accept cancellations by telephone.
- In the event that the client wishes to make a cancellation, depending on the closeness of the confirmation of cancellation to the date of the hire/installation/event to be cancelled, the below charges will apply:
- A cancellation of services within 1-28 days of the hire/installation/event date shall result in a 50% charge of the final amount being levied. If the client has already paid the full amount, the client will receive a refund of 50% within 14 days of us receiving written confirmation of cancellation. This fee is not applicable to trade customers who have been accepted for a Trade Rental Account.
- In the event of a cancellation of services more than 28 days in advance of the hire/installation/event date, there shall be no further charges, however the minimum deposit amount for the booking remains non-refundable.
- In the event that a customer needs to postpone a booking due to unforseen circumstances, AV Xpert will honour any original deposit payments as payment towards a new deposit value (30% of the contract value for the future booking).
- We are only able to accept cancelations in writing, sent by post addressed to: AV Xpert Limited, Unit 2 Kingfisher Court, Hinchingbrooke Business Park, Huntingdon, PE29 6AA, or email, addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.